In recent years, stimulated by the agricultural machinery purchase subsidy policy, the agricultural machinery market has expanded rapidly, and many enterprises have invested in the agricultural machinery production. There are many problems, such as the lack of industry entry threshold, the emergence of a large number of short-term profit-oriented assembly enterprises, the low level of homogeneous vicious competition among enterprises, the product quality can not be guaranteed, and the industry's technological innovation motivation is not strong. The following is a simple summary of the problems that should be paid attention to when purchasing agricultural machinery:
1. First of all, we need to know the main manufacturers of the production machinery, and choose well-known brands with relatively large enterprises and strong R&D capabilities, because these enterprises have relatively strong quality assurance conditions, relatively stable product quality and relatively timely three-guarantee services. In addition, investigate the performance, quality and after-sales service of the machinery from the farmers who have used it before purchasing, and finally determine the specific model according to their use and bearing capacity.
2. Before picking up the vehicle, check whether the machinery has the quality inspection certificate, product promotion license, three-guarantee maintenance certificate and other certificates, and check whether all certificates are consistent with the product name and model, main technical parameters, factory number and the name, address and contact number of the manufacturer marked on the nameplate of the machinery, in order to prevent the purchase of counterfeit and shoddy products. And carefully read the instructions, carefully check whether the attached tools and main parts of the machine indicated in the instructions are complete, so as to prevent the seller from cutting corners and distributing less parts, and resolutely refuse to propose that the factory date is too long, the storage time is too long or the product is repaired.
3. Check the mechanical appearance carefully. Generally speaking, the appearance quality of the product reflects the internal quality of the product to a certain extent. Before purchasing machinery, pay attention to observe whether the product has any signs of bump, damage, paint peeling and refurbishment. Check whether the weld gap of each welding part is flat and firm, whether the sealing part has "three leakage" phenomenon of oil and water leakage and air leakage, whether the gap of each part is consistent, and whether the casting has defects such as cracks, pores and sand holes. Whether the transmission parts have protective measures. According to national laws, agricultural machinery must have protective measures. When purchasing machinery, we must choose products that have reliable protective measures and do not remove hidden dangers and warning signs. We must not try to save efforts to bury hidden dangers for ourselves.
4. Test run shall be conducted for power machinery. First, check the starting performance, check the starting condition for several times in succession, and then carry out idling at normal working speed for more than 10 minutes to check whether the machine runs smoothly and has abnormal noise. Check whether there is leakage at the joint surface and seal after operation.
5. Check the operation performance. Operate the machine and check whether the operation is flexible and whether there is deviation. Check whether the brake light is safe and reliable, and check whether the rotating parts are flexible and whether there is jamming for the supporting machinery.